Juan Outtamany | Chicago Reader

Recent Comments

Re: “"Why are whites afraid of blacks?"

As I've learned everything I know from TV

Everyone has a great black friend, wise beyond their years
50% of doctors & lawyers are black
The tuskegee airmen saved the free world in WWII
98% makes the other 2% look bad.



There is no reason to fear.

38 likes, 3 dislikes
Posted by Juan Outtamany on 12/05/2012 at 8:16 AM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.