Diana Thater: The Sympathetic Imagination | Museum of Contemporary Art | Museums | Chicago Reader
This is a past event.

Diana Thater: The Sympathetic Imagination Agenda Closing (Theater and Galleries) Recommended

When: Oct. 29-Jan. 8 2017
It helps to think of "The Sympathetic Imagination," Diana Thater's new retrospective show at the MCA, the same way Hemingway encouraged readers to approach his own work—as an iceberg. Only 10 percent of the material is easily accessible, and it looks like a big, white sheet of ice that makes you say, "Yes, and?" The remaining 90 percent lies below the surface and requires special tools to excavate and appreciate. Continue reading >>



Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review

Roll over stars and click to rate.

Search Events…