- Sun-Times Media
- "All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia."
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• How the Supreme Court uses seemingly limited, narrow decisions to rewrite federal laws on health care, organized labor, and civil rights? —Mick Dumke
• That Hobby Lobby is "certainly not an attack on women's rights"? —Steve Bogira
• That art critical of Logan Square's gentrification was pulled from this past weekend's Milwaukee Avenue Arts Fest by M. Fishman? —Luca Cimarusti
• That the world's first George Orwell museum will open in the small Indian town of Motihari? —Ben Sachs
• About Black Dog Syndrome? ("Black Dog Syndrome is the name shelter workers have given to the tendency of dark-furred pups to languish in kennels while their lighter-furred brethren get adopted.") —Drew Hunt
• That 32-year-old Roger Federer hasn't lost a set at Wimbledon so far? —Tal Rosenberg
• Analogue's new sign? —Brianna Wellen
• The Sun-Times's open letter to Carmelo Anthony encouraging him to join the Bulls as he visits Chicago today? —Will Greenberg