- Courtesy Wikicommons
- What's the UK's take on Lollapalooza?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About how Reddit enabled a digital mob action against an innocent family? —Tony Adler
• This UK take on Lollapalooza, which declares it brilliant? (Does the mayor's office have a plant at the Guardian?) —Kate Schmidt
• Alderman Joe Moore's response to the city's legislative inspector general's "attacks" on him? —Deanna Isaacs
• About how tweeting at cheapskates can get you fired pretty easily? —Kevin Warwick
• That you shouldn't try to take Instagram pictures of raccoons in Central Park? —Gwynedd Stuart
• About how the college admissions sausage gets made? —Aimee Levitt
• That the U.S. government will now issue visas to same-sex partners the same way it processes those from other married couples, even if gay marriage isn't recognized in the country they're from? —Mick Dumke